I have written about this 'Tip' in the past, but some of you may have missed it.
When you have a large document to read, you may want to find a relevent word in that piece quickly. Whether it be on the Net or on your computer you can use 'Find' to locate words quickly.
(To save time, read entire instructions and then come back and click the link in step 2.)
1. Open your Internet browser.
2. Into the Address line type http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/freedom/doi/text.html
3. This will open a copy of the Declaration of Independence.
4. Press Ctrl+f
5. A little window will open. In the 'Find' box, type the word right
6. Then click next a time or two. The word right will be highlighted each time you click 'Next".
7. Notice that any word with right in it will also be highlighted. (You can change the search options to make it more selective).
This also works with PDF files, word files, spreadsheets etc.
----------------------------------------------------
Julian Beever is baaaaack. He gets more amazing each time. Enjoy. (Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SNYtd0Ayt0
----------------------------------------------------------------
Comment/Opinion:
Back in October of 2008, in my political Blog, I wrote about a story and film called "Seven Days in May". It was a story about an inept president ,who's acts, alarmed the military to such a degree that they devise a secret plot to overthrow him.
I am not a physic and it is June and not May and there is no plot that I know of, to overthrow an inept president, I think that the coincidences to the posts on my Blog site in 2008 are becomming more and more frequent..
If you want to reread my Blog 'Seven days in May', click the link below.
http://frankdcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/2009/01/seven-days-in-may.html
________________________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment