Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Frank's Tips

Hi gang...I know that I have been lazy for a while so I decided to send you a TIP today.
Here is a site that seems pretty informative. It like a search engine on steroids. Beside the normal stuff, it also does math functions and other things. For a test, click the site below and type into the search box, square root of 81 or some larger number.
Test it for me and send me a report on what it does:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/
I could bend your ear and discuss politics but I already did that two years ago. My BLOG can still be found by Goggling it by this name:
frankdcurmudgeon
To see all titles on my Blog, use this message at the bottom of the Google page and click it for the rest of my writings:
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 5 already displayed.If you like, you can
repeat the search with the omitted results included.
Remember that I wrote those predictions long before our country was in this mess.
(One note, there may be two dates on my Blog pieces. One is the original date published and the second, newer date, is when I had to move my Blog because it was too close to someone else's Blog.)

_________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment